Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Countdown to Christmas

With Halloween over and today being Remembrance Day, the countdown to Christmas can finally begin! I'm getting so excited for Christmas music, but I'm trying to restrain myself until December 1st. I just can't wait until the weather starts getting colder and the snow starts to fly. I have to pull out all of my big sweaters and actually make the switch from Summer to Fall (which I have yet to do), which will be a very fun day of reorganizing my closet/dresser of course.

I'm also really excited that I can go snowboarding again! I haven't gone since last year, but I've bought all of my own gear so I no longer need to rent it (which can be quite pricey).

Of course, before all of this can happen I have to finish up my paper and midterm due before then, as well as a final exam for one course. But once those are handed in and finished, I shall be free to revel in all of the Christmassy goodness that comes with a Christmas vacation!

Quote of the Day: A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it. - D. H. Lawrence

What are you most excited for this season?