Sunday, 28 November 2010

Craziness

I have found myself among homework, projects, reading and writing. I have also discovered that I need to learn to prioritize (since I am a bit of a procrastinator). Homework comes first since it's the most short-term thing. Projects come next, in order of due dates. Reading is only if I've finished everything I can and writing is even after that.

Summing up all of my homework I have four essays, a creative response and a collage that are due before the Christmas holidays. The creative response is due on Wednesday, so that's what is taking priority in my life at the moment.

It really is quite a lot, but I find that if I work on one thing at a time then I can actually get stuff done, procrastinator or not.

I've also found some awesomely quirky music to listen to while I do this homework. I have recently discovered a band called CocoRosie and their music is amazing, in my opinion. So, here is the music video of their most recent song.


Quote of the day: Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach